The Clear Choice for Sealed Enclosures
Available in 2 Sizes (Standard and Large)
Amphenol Sine Systems' Armor IPX™ Family of Sealed Enclosures provides superior protection for printed circuit boards and electronic control modules in harsh environments and off-road applications. Available in two (2) sizes, as well as three (3) different material types: Clear Thermoplastic, Black Thermoplastic or Ultem® (Transparent Amber). Simplified installation is accomplished via a rugged tandem through-hole design for ease of mounting and includes optional environmental venting.
The Armor IPX™ electrical interface is established with the compact AT/ATM Header Systems featuring optional keying and sealed 90° molded pins. The snap-in headers quickly and securely attach to the Armor IPX™ enclosure and mate with standard AT/ATM Series plugs. Armor IPX™ Sealed Enclosures and AT/ATM Header Systems are compatible with industry standard EEC enclosures. When mated with AT/ATM Headers, they meet IP67/69K ratings (mated).
- Intermatable with industry standard connectors
- Optional header configurations
- AT Series™ 12, 24, 36, 48 I/O (A, B, C & D Keying)
- ATM Series™ 12, 24 I/O (A, B, C & D Keying)
- Rugged tandem through-hole design for ease of mounting
- Snap-in headers establish ease of interface with PCB
- Cross-hatch design increases venting protection
- Resistant to most fluids used in industrial applications
- Custom/Blank Headers available to assist in establishing additional connector interface flexibility.
- Vented enclosures (environmental venting)
- Enclosures available in Clear, Black or Ultem® (Transparent Amber) material
- AT/ATM Headers with optional tin-or gold-plated pins