Rectangular, Plastic, Heavy-Duty Connectors for Bulkhead Applications
Available in 48 and 102 position
Amphenol Sine Systems’ ARB Series™ Connectors are an IP68/69K (in mated condition) rated, rectangular, thermoplastic, heavy-duty, environmentally-sealed, connector series where high pin-counts are required in situations with controlled and/or uncontrolled environmental conditions such as bulkhead applications. The interface flange with receptacle retaining clip, jackscrew (plug), and threaded insert (receptacle) are all utilized to ensure a secure mated assembly. Our ARB Series™ Connectors have been developed to be compatible with all other existing standard products industry-wide.
Our ARB Series™ connectors utilize A Series™ Contacts. See individual datasheets for required tooling and contact details.
- IP68/IP69K (in mated condition)
- Available in A, B, C and D Keying Options
- Utilize A Series™ Contacts
- Interface Flange w Receptacle Retaining Clip, Jackscrew (Plug), and Threaded Insert (Receptacle) for secure mating of complete assembly
- Compatible with existing standard products industry-wide
Applications: Transportation, Off-Highway, Heavy Equipment, Agricultural, Automotive, Alternate Energy, Marine and other demanding interconnect architectures.