Available in 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12 and 18 position
Amphenol Sine Systems’ AT Series™ SR01 and SR02 connectors are a high-performance, thermoplastic, cost-effective solution with specificallydesigned, wire cavities that protect each individual wire seal, eliminating stress on the rear seal while maintaining an IP68/69K rated (mated) performance regardless of wire bundle direction or improper installation.
AT Series™ SR01 contains Standard Diameter Rear Seals (0.088-0.145”)
AT Series™ SR02 contains Reduced Diameter Rear Seals (0.053-0.120”)
The AT Series™ SR01and SR02 meet all the performance criteria and specifications of the AT Series™, is available in a wide variety of custom colors, and accepts all A Series™ Size 16 contacts. Required wedgelock sold seperately.
Applications: Marine, Heavy Equipment, Agricultural, Automotive, Alternative Energy, as well as other demanding interconnect applications
- Heat-shrink capable shroud for applications requiring heat shrink (The use of heat shrink is NOT required to meet existing IP standards)
- Enhanced Sealing Plugs for simplified insertion/removal, improved retention capabilities and include a positive ‘stop’ for full insertion verification
- Available in optional PanelMate™ (-PM15 (SR01 Standard Rear Seal) or -PM16 (SR02 Reduced Diameter Rear Seal))
- Thermoplastic housing with excellent UV resistance
- Wedgelocks ensure proper contact alignment & retention
- Integrated latch for mating ensures a secure connection
- Superior front and rear environmental sealing
- Compatible with existing standard products industry-wide