In design and conception the Ecomate® program meets the high requirements for applications in industrial technology. Easy operation, reduced dimensions and a more robust design are only a few of the features of the series. The connector’s main area of application is in the fields of plant construction and machine building. The connector is used for measuring and controlling applications as well as for power supply. technology. The series is comprised of a large selection of housings and shapes and offers models with screw, solder and crimp termination.
• Quick and easy assembly
• Screwed cable gland with clamping ring
• Strain relief and mounted gasket all in one component
• Cable housing, straight or angled, for the cable diameter 6 - 12.5 mm
• Robust thread for the screwed cable gland
• Ergonomically designed product range for safe handling
• Pre-loaded ground contact
• Fastening for the protective caps on the housing of the receptacles
• The program is compatible with the C16-1 Series.