Audio to Analogue Audio/Amphe-Dante™ Adapters
Available in 1 and 2 channel in various Input and Output options.
Our Amphe-Dante™ Adapters are Dante™-enabled plug-and-play audio adapters that bridge the gap between analog and digital audio, featuring premium quality Amphenol AX series XLR and RJ45 connectors in a robust, tamper-proof, overmolded housing. Amphe-Dante™ Adapters enable simple connections of your existing analog equipment to a Dante™ digital network at a fraction of the replacement cost for all new Dante™-enabled equipment.
Applications: Theaters, Houses of Worship, Schools, Community Centers, Conference Centers...anywhere a Dante™ network is used.
- Dante™ audio input/output/bi-directional
- One or Two channel analog input/output/bi-directional
- Robust, tamper-proof, overmolded housing
- Resilient cable strain relief
- RJ45 metal connectors with integrated LED’s
- Uses BEST IN CLASS AX Series XLR connectors
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) power source
Dante™ is a trademark of Audinate Pty Ltd. Audinate® is a registered trademark of Audinate Pty Ltd.