Armor IPX Series
Available in 2 Sizes (Standard and Large)
Amphenol Sine Systems’ Armor IPX™ Family of Sealed Enclosures provides superior protection for printed circuit boards and electronic control modules in harsh environments and off-road applications. Available in two (2) sizes, as well as two (2) different material types: Black Thermoplastic or Ultem® (Amber). Simplified installation is accomplished via a rugged tandem through-hole design for ease of mounting and includes optional environmental venting.
The Armor IPX™ electrical interface is established with the compact AT/ATM Header Systems featuring optional keying and sealed 90° molded pins. The snap-in headers quickly and securely attach to the Armor IPX™ enclosure and mate with standard AT/ATM Series plugs. Armor IPX™ Sealed Enclosures and AT/ATM Header Systems are compatible with industry standard EEC enclosures.
- Available in Standard and Large sizes
- Available in Black Thermoplastic or Ultem® (Amber) enclosures
- Intermatable with industry standard connectors
- Optional header configurations: AT Series™ 12, 24, 36, 48 I/O (A, B, C & D Keying) and ATM Series™ 12, 24 I/O (A, B, C & D Keying)
- Rugged tandem through-hole design for ease of mounting
- Snap-in headers establish ease of interface with PCB
- Cross-hatch design increases venting protection
- Resistant to most fluids used in industrial applications
- Custom/Blank Headers - available to assist in establishing additional connector interface flexibility.
- Vented Enclosures - allow for atmospheric pressure differentials (+ or -), due to heat (sun load, board heat, etc.), which help alleviate seal leakage under extreme conditions. For environments requiring ‘clean’ venting, customers often purchase venting patches which keep out oils and moisture. (The circular flat area inside the enclosure is made to accommodate these patches.)