Amphenol Sine Systems' AT Series™ Bulkhead Receptacle combines a robust, easy-to-mount, sealed housing with the benefits of AT Series™ (13A) connectors requiring less operating space, allowing higher density installation. Available in a 4 X 12 (48 Pos) configuration, each connector module is individually keyed, and color coded to prevent mis-mating. Suitable for a wide range of applications with the ability to attach from the front side of device and secure locking with high resistance to vibrations offers increased design flexibility. IP68/69K rated (mated).
The AT Series™ connector design incorporates an integral latching system that ensures a definitive electrical and mechanical connection. Connector housings are manufactured with a durable, UV resistant, thermoplastic material with dielectric/mechanical properties and environmentally RoHS compliant. The sealing system is comprised of front and rear silicone seals, multi-sealing perimeter against environmental ingress. Contacts are derived from quality copper alloy to ensure an electrically-reliable connection.
- Standard or Reduced Diameter Wire Sealing Capability
- Captive Bulkhead Seal with Advanced Environmental Sealing Performance (IP67)
- Colored Coded for Easy Visual Identification & Individually “Keying” Prevents Mis-mate
- Rapid & Secure Installation, Compact & Lightweight
- Space Saving, Easy Attachment to Connector at Any Time
- Suitable for a Wide Range of Harsh Applications
- Common Contact System (Size 16, 14-20AWG)
- Excellent Tactile-Click Mating
- Compatible with AT Series™ Plug Connectors and other existing standard products industry-wide
Applications: Heavy Duty, Transportation, Marine, Diagnostic, Military, Alternative Energy, Agricultural and other demanding interconnect architectures